Role:Enterprise Technology Program Manager
Location:Louisville, KY or Work from home
In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Be a part of the Information Technology team -- lead cutting edge Technical Programs in Healthcare!
Humana is seeking a Technology Program Manager that will be responsible for the planning, execution, and closing of a broader collection of projects or business objectives that are closely related and necessary as a whole in order to deliver on a given business goal or objective.
· Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans.
· Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed
· Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
· Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting business requirements.
· Develops a management-level dashboard of relevant metrics, for example: # of releases by month, # of open issues, and project status
· Deploy and promote consistent, effective and efficient execution of processes; recommend process improvements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
IT management background, with demonstrated experience leading software development projects and producing metrics, measurements and trend reports
Master’s Degree of Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field
Six Sigma and/or PMP certification
Demonstrated experience with process documentation and re-engineering
Prior experience managing vendor relationships
You will report to a Technology Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Information Officer.
Title: Technology Program Manager
Requisition ID: 178435