Role : RN Clinical Manager (Home Health)
Assignment : Humana at Home-Senior Bridge
Location : Naples, FL
Are you a fit Are you innovative and enjoy defining strategy? Would you enjoy using your clinical analytic skills to lead teams to create and maintain programs that align local strategy with larger business objectives?
The position is responsible for ensuring quality and appropriateness of service to all clients, and for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. The position will be knowledgeable and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations to which we may be subject. By ensuring service and satisfaction standards, the position spearheads high levels of “Word of Mouth” referrals and budget goals.
Authority and Responsibilities
Dependent on the size of the office, the Clinical Manager may directly perform some or all of the activities associated with these responsibilities below. The position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Performs any other activities as directed by the Company
• Valid RN license in the state of Florida with no restrictions.
• At least 3 years of Nursing experience, preferably care management experience
•This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
• This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
• Existing community and professional contacts within the geographic market • Knowledge of community resources • Proven leadership ability to influence, motivate, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach. • At least 1-2 years of supervisory experience • Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Nursing
• Proven ability to lead teams and build strong working relationships, internally and externally • Experience leading remote multi-location teams • Care Management Certification
Title: RN Clinical Manager (Home Health)- Naples, FL
Requisition ID: 178040
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.