Role Title: Account Executive - Home Health
Location:St Lucie/Martin County, FL
This position is a key member of the branch service team. The Business Executive is responsible for managing and developing active relationships with leading referral sources and influencers the local market. This individual must gain a comprehensive and deep understanding of the professional and consumer community in order to both increase the referral of qualified clients to the company as well as identify resources with which the branch can partner to provide optimum client service and care.
The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
· Analyzes the professional market; identifies, profiles and prioritizes potential referral sources that can meet branch growth goals
· Develops strong relationships with community and professional organizations to create a consistent network that will generate the necessary inquiries and admissions
· Meets goals for required activities and company sales standards
· Educates referrals source contacts on company services and provides feedback to the company on product needs
· Responds to inquiries and consults with prospects about how company services can address their needs and expectations in order to engage them as clients
· Provides clinical team with necessary information so that clinical staff can meet clients’ care needs as well as customer expectations
· Develops and executes a marketing plan in keeping with the branch budget. Plan should include presentations, sponsorships, educational and social events for professionals and consumers
· Innovates and creates initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation
· Perform any other activities as directed by the supervisor
· Minimum of three years’ experience in the eldercare or related field, with strong business development experience
· Solid community and professional contacts within the geographic market
· Record of superior customer service in a high-end service business
· Enthusiastic, positive thinking, and effective communicator
· Proven record of effectiveness in relationship-development sales
· This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB and pass a physical.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Bachelors’ degree in a business related field.
· Preferred background in a healthcare setting and or with clinical skills.
· Senior Living and/or Homecare industry experience preferred
Please be advised, the role opportunity displayed here is for SeniorBridge, Inc. SeniorBridge Family Companies, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc. Humana acquired SeniorBridge, Inc. on July 6, 2012.
Title: Account Executive - Home Care - St Lucie County/Martin County, FL
Location: FL-Port Saint Lucie
Requisition ID: 178485
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.