Role: Learning Facilitator Assignment: Grievances & Appeals Location: Doral, FL
At CarePlus we are more than just a brand, we are a team of associates that strive to give our members what they need to stay happy and healthy. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At CarePlus, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Assignment Capsule** As a Learning Facilitator you will plan, conduct, and coordinate all aspects of operational training in a functional area. Provide leadership and provide developmental support towards the performance of associates. Conduct evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and make/recommend modifications as necessary.
· Plan, conduct, and coordinate all aspects of operational training in an operational environment.
· Apply Adult Learning Theory using a wide variety of methods and media to deliver technical content while adapting delivery to participants’ learning styles.
· Apply facilitation skills to manage individual and group dynamics maintaining an effective learning environment.
· Deliver content professionally by stating a clear course purpose with objective(s). Set clear expectations and goals.
· Demonstrate technical knowledge through the use of technological applications and systems.
· Stay proficient in learning products and processes to facilitate learning.
· Demonstrate a face to face communication style and address issues as they arise.
· Support the team’s success by providing necessary resources and breaking down barriers.
· Provide necessary resources and help to remove learning obstacles while demonstrating personal commitment to the group.
· Act promptly in routine situation while building rapport and establishing productive relationships.
· Provide feedback to leadership on participants’ skills gaps as well as developmental support towards the performance of associates.
· Conduct evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and makes/recommends modifications as necessary.
· Demonstrate effective organization skills while staying focused on multiple tasks in a fast-pace environment.
· Collaborate and use feedback from participant surveys, SMEs, and business leaders to provide continuous improvement to L&D programs.
• High school diploma or equivalent required • Previous group training or teaching experience • Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow up skills • Exceptional interpersonal, public speaking and presentation skills with ability to create presentations in PowerPoint • Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience creating training manuals and developing new processes
• Ability to work weekends and OT to meet business needs
Role Desirables• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Education or similar field • Previous Medicare experience • Prior healthcare experience • Previous G&A experience • Knowledge of Access • Previous training or teaching experience in a corporate setting • Bilingual English/Spanish - be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
You will report to the Training & Education & Quality Auditing Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer or the Chief Information and Services Officer
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
/Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government./
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence(please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed)inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Please be advised, the role opportunity displayed here is for CarePlus - a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc.
Title: Learning Facilitor - Grievances and Appeals
Requisition ID: 190298
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.