Role: Screening Pharmacist - Spanish Speaking
Assignment: Humana Mail Order Pharmacy
Location: Irving, TX
Schedule: Monday through Friday 10:30 am - 7:00pm CT. Every 10th Saturday rotation.
Bring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization. Humana’s innovative approach to mail-order pharmacy solutions enables us to outpace the competition, with the well-being of our members in mind. Our innovative Pharmacy Solutions offers a cost-effective, easy way for our members to receive their medications without waiting in line, and giving them back more time in their days to enjoy life. We’re looking for people from a variety of healthcare backgrounds to join our growing pharmacy team and work with people at all levels of the industry. At Humana, you’ll partner with people who care.
· As a member of the Screening Pharmacist Verification team, you will:
· Review prescriptions for accuracy
· Check for drug/drug interactions
· Assess drug/allergy concerns
· Evaluate appropriateness of dosage, directions and therapy
· Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
· Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
· Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
· Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
· Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
· Licensed as a pharmacist in Texas
· Must be fluent in English and Spanish
· Ability to participate in Federal prescription programs
· Self-directed but also able to work well in a group
· Ability to solve problems and encourage others in a collaborative problem solving
· Strong communication skills
· positive, proactive attitude with a high level of energy
· Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive
Title: Screening Pharmacist - Spanish Speaking
Requisition ID: 191762
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.