Role: Sr. Qlikview Developer Enterprise BI Solutions Tech Lead
Assignment: Enterprise BI Platforms and Solutions
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Humana is seeking a Technology Leader that will serve as a subject matter expert in system capabilities and system interactions, and delivery methodology for one or more assigned areas. They will work with solution engineering leaders, infrastructure leaders, business technology leaders, and the architect community to understand and advance the strategy they are enabling with their applications and teams. The Tech Leader will work closely with their Manager to ensure solution build timelines are met with the highest quality and to improve delivery methodologies, processes, and team productivity. The Tech Leader will be expected to develop deep-rooted expertise to provide long term knowledge continuity within an assigned area.
• Experience delivering dashboards and reporting in an iterative fashion (e.g. Agile) with Business Intelligence Platforms such as QlikSense, QlikView, and Tableau.
• Experience creating in-memory datasets and designing Business Intelligence applications to use them efficiently.
• Experience assigning and delegating development work to other technical resources.
• Working knowledge of data visualization practices and principles.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 8 years of related IT experience.
• Working knowledge of how to leverage APIs on the common Business Intelligence Platforms such as QlikSense, QlikView, and Tableau.
• Working knowledge of the technical aspects of SaaS and PaaS-based solutions.
• Working knowledge of Design Patterns and Reference Architectures
• Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices and common tool kits used as a part of DevOps
You will report to a Technology Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Information Officer.
Title: Sr. Qlikview Developer Enterprise BI Solutions Tech Lead
Requisition ID: 191911
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.