Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We look for innovative ways to reach our customers where they are, to know them as individuals, and to engage them in meaningful ways. As a Fortune 100 company, Humana is a leader in the healthcare industry, offering a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services. We take an integrated approach to helping our millions of members achieve lifelong well-being by leveraging the strengths of our core business, and exploring opportunities in existing and emerging adjacencies of our industry. When it comes to healthcare, we don’t just see the bigger picture--we see the brighter picture.
Role: UofL MBA/MSBA Intern 2018
Assignment: Humana Internship Program
Location: Louisville, KY
** Role Essentials: *
· ** Must be enrolled in one of the following University of Louisville Graduate Programs: Full-Time, Professional or Entrepreneurship MBA Program or the M.S Business Analytics Program. *
· ** Commitment to innovative thought, strategic thinking and making a difference *
· ** Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills *
· * Work an average of 30 hours per week during the program * *
· ** Ability to work independently, on a team and with remote teammates *
Title: UofL MBA/MSBA Intern
Requisition ID: 191800
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.