Role: Graphic Design Summer Intern
Location: Tampa, FL
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Be a part of a leading edge marketing team! CarePlus has an outstanding opportunity for a summer intern to support marketing and communications projects and initiatives that contribute to our success as a trusted Medicare Advantage organization in Florida.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Assist the marketing team in their needs for updating and creating marketing collateral such as flyers, brochures, direct mail, digital media, and member-facing materials, ensuring all designs are compliant with the organization’s brand standards
· Support the development and execution of marketing campaigns
· Support relationships with other departments and external resources
· Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing, or related field
· Proficiency in Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS PowerPoint on a PC platform
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication abilities
· High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects appropriately
· Intellectually curious with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Ability to operate in ambiguous and evolving environments
· Bilingual English-Spanish is a plus
· Marketing experience is a plus
· Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus
· Desire to learn about Medicare
You will report to a Marketing Consultant
Candidates wishing to share design portfolio with their application are welcome to do so.
Title: Graphic Design Summer Intern
Requisition ID: 191789
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.