Role: Applications Consultant Lead
Organization: Humana Pharmacy
Location: West Chester, OH
Scope of Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide onsite leadership over Engineering’s Application Support team
• Responsible for creating and/or updating support policies that drive quality and consistency of support while minimizing production downtime
• Works to become a SME on pharmacy systems within oversight - Including servers, databases, network and applications
• Assists with troubleshooting issues and engaging key partners to identify root cause solutions
• Participates in and oversees the end to end process for rolling out new code and various other installations/updates
• Trends and analyzes past issues and drafts plans to prevent re-occurrence
• Works closely with Humana IT partners and stays connected to pharmacy line operations in order to anticipate and address potential issues before they occur
• Represents the Application Support team on all external facing meetings
• Assists with providing direction on pharmacy projects that involve Application Support resources
• Plans and Communicates Weekly Support Schedules
• Drives adherence to application support policies and procedures
• Builds and maintains relationships with partnering team like Operations, IT, Audit, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent experience
· Experience debugging and performing testing of applications
· Mid to Advanced level understanding of relational databases. SQL or Oracle preferred.
· Understanding of enterprise level network infrastructure
· Previous team leadership experience
· Experience working with automation applications in a production environment
· Familiarity with Supply Chain principles and terminology
· Knowledge of enterprise level IT infrastructure, scaled networks, Microsoft server operating systems, and Microsoft authentication and security policies
· Prior experience with C and C# application development
Title: Applications Consultant Lead
Location: OH-West Chester Twp
Requisition ID: 190345
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.